I would like remind everyone here:
We are in great danger.
What was tried has not worked:
War did not bring us peace & security,
Agriculture business did not feed the world,
A high-tech did not bring us leisure time,
Economy did not level the playing field,
Wealth never trickled down,
Resources are depleted,
Our planet is in critical condition.
Our present is fear-based.
The great teachings were love-based.
Fear breeds scarcity, greed, dominance, racism, hate, violence, fundamentalism &
All other “us & them” divisions.
Love is in convection, compassion, kindness, caring, sharing & inclusion.
Having said that I have nine questions to present to all of you.
1) What does the future you want to look like?
2) Why does it seem that life gets more & more stressful with each thing we invent to save time?
3) What can I do to stop global warming?
4) Is there an ecological limit to economic growth?
5) What does courage mean now?
6) Is egoism the reason for human failure?
7) Why are women still at a disadvantage?
8) Is the current economic system inherently corrupt?
9) What would be the best use for the trillion dollars a year spent by the U. S. & other countries on their military budgets?